Monday, August 3, 2009

A blog post is long overdue.
Seeing as I have a ton of school work to do, now seems to be the appropriate time to update.
This past month had been really rough for me, but with the coming of August it has gotten better.
I have been here for a month now and have just settled in.
I am no longer sick, I found a Chinese grocer that sells extremely cheap tofu, and I am beginning to dive into the routine of doing school work again.
I do need to focus, which I am finding extremely difficult with all of the places I want to see and experience.
I am considering a 30 day raw diet, as well as disciplining myself not to want potato chips and sweets.
I want to completely cancel out processed foods from my diet.
Since I live with 3 Chinese roommates I am considering switching to a Chinese diet since it will be cheaper and an excellent way to learn authentic cuisine.
I also want to get my verticle bridge pierced, and start running and getting in shape.
These are solutions I have found for getting up outta dis funk!
I am tired of complaining all the time, and I am tired of the negativity.
No more, life is great, and I am in FUCKING TASMANIA!

1 comment:

  1. YAY for geo! the chip thing is going to be difficult. especially if there are limone lays...
    but i am doing the same. zoe and i started running, and a mile (on the flat eastern shore) killed us.
    authentic chinese sounds like a great idea, you have to teach me everything you learn when you get back.
    i love you so much, and miss you dearly.
    lets attempt iChat again soon. xoxo

    ReplyDelete